Close Out Price Matching
If you see a close out listing you like, why not check elsewhere first? As part of our commitment to becoming your first source for restaurant equipment and supplies, we're open to matching prices on any close out items listed at fountain-products.com/closeout that you can find elsewhere on the web. Have a look around, do some research, and come back with some info. We'll respond to inquiries as fast as we can.
Please note that we're currently not able to match prices on some new, non-close-out units, since we may not be able to beat prices from retailers that sell under MAP (see Limitations section below).
Fountain Products reserves the right to forego matching prices for certain items in the event that, upon evaluation, discrepancies in price authenticity are discovered. For example, equipment prices listed by large online retailers typically opt to exclude a number of factors from their listing procedures in order to satisfy MAP (Minimum Advertised Pricing) requirements. While we'll certainly work hard to match or beat even the lowest online pricing available, we cannot guarantee that certain items can be matched if their prices are non-authentic. Fountain Products can work best with prices that are transparent and distinct - thus a number of limitations must be applied when non-advertised pricing practices are to be considered.
As was mentioned earlier, prices submitted for matching must be "authentic" in order for our guarantee to hold. Customers submitting items from online retailers to be matched should take into account the following factors (if you answer "yes" to all of these, we can guarantee a price that is the same or better) when requesting a price match:
- Can my item be shipped from within the mainland USA?
- Is my price an advertised price that satisfies MAP?
- Is the product I'm asking to have matched the exact same manufacturer, model, line, etc. as the product available from Fountain Products?
- If my unit is being sold new, is my price non-exceptional? (close-out pricing, pricing after coupons, etc. excluded non-exceptional pricing)
- Has the price in question been intentionally listed as it is at the time of presentation for matching?